Do you want to learn photography?
Do you want to improve your photography skills?
Welcome to 129th week of Mundane Monday Challenge
I believe in order to learn photography, the first thing one must do is to start observing one’s own surrounding more closely and be aware of it.
Mundane Monday Challenge is a Weekly Photography Challenge that focuses on those seemingly mundane subjects that we usually do not consider taking pictures of and make a good photograph out of that subject.
Mundane Monday Challenge encourages you to take more pictures by being aware of your surroundings. The philosophy of MMC is simple. You can create a beautiful picture even by focusing on a very common looking, dull or so called Mundane subject!
All you have to do is look around, find a mundane subject, appreciate it and use your creativity to frame it in such a way to create a beautiful frame.
Benefits of MMC
- Gives your blog more traffic through MMC
- Gives you a chance to take more pictures
- Improves your observation skills
- Improves your photography
- Create beautiful images
- Become more Mindful
In order to create beautiful frames all you have to do is to pay more attention to your surrounding. Try to include a mundane object in your frame. And by following or un-following the composition guidelines, make them look great. You can find a few guidelines along with pictures in the link below which can help you to get started.
I want you to focus on making interesting frames and photographs. Focus more on photography.
Now I want you to make beautiful compositions out of those seemingly mundane objects.
So join Mundane Monday Challenge to Learn Photography
How to join, Step by Step :
- Find beauty in everyday mundane things and frame it beautifully. Use some of the guidelines to get you started.
- Make a post, upload the photographs and publish it.
- Dont forget to link it to my latest MMC post. In wordpress language, please give me a pingback.
- Do leave the link to your post as a comment on the latest MMC post (since some of the pingbacks are not working.)
- Do check MMC every Monday and get inspired from MMC community.
- Engage with MMC community, make new connections and learn from others.
- If you think this challenge should be shared, please do so.
This is my entry for this week’s MMC
I found this part of a house, when I was taking the stairs down. The doll must have been discarded along with other things, maybe because its too old or maybe the one who used to use it got “no longer young”!
Anyway what are you trying this week?
Hope to see your entries. You can take part in this challenge till next Friday.
Previous Week’s entries
Thank you for joining !