Do you want to learn photography?
Do you want to improve your photography skills?
Welcome to 119th week of Mundane Monday Challenge
I believe in order to learn photography, the first thing one must do is to start observing one’s own surrounding more closely and be aware of it.
Mundane Monday Challenge is a Weekly Photography Challenge that focuses on those seemingly mundane subjects that we usually do not consider taking pictures of and make a good photograph out of that subject.
Mundane Monday Challenge encourages you to take more pictures by being aware of your surroundings. The philosophy of MMC is simple. You can create a beautiful picture even by focusing on a very common looking, dull or so called Mundane subject!
All you have to do is look around, find a mundane subject, appreciate it and use your creativity to frame it in such a way to create a beautiful frame.
Benefits of MMC
- Gives you a chance to take more pictures
- Improves your observation skills
- Improves your photography
- Become more Mindful
- Create beautiful images
In order to create beautiful frames all you have to do is to pay more attention to your surrounding. Try to include a mundane object in your frame. And by following or un-following the composition guidelines, make them look great. You can find a few guidelines along with pictures in the link below which can help you to get started.
I want you to focus on making interesting frames and photographs. Focus more on photography.
Now I want you to make beautiful compositions out of those seemingly mundane objects.
So join Mundane Monday Challenge to Learn Photography
How to join, Step by Step :
- Find beauty in everyday mundane things and frame it beautifully. Use some of the guidelines to get you started.
- Make a post, upload the photographs and publish it.
- Dont forget to link it to my latest MMC post. In wordpress language, please give me a pingback.
- Do leave the link to your post as a comment on the latest MMC post (since some of the pingbacks are not working.)
- Do check MMC every Monday and get inspired from MMC community.
- Engage with MMC community, make new connections and learn from others.
- If you think this challenge should be shared, please do so.
This is my entry for this week’s MMC
Finally I have found them!! The Royal MMC groups! 😉
I took this picture during my recent recce trip to Madurai. These kinds of posters are very common in Tamil Nadu region. This is sort of Marriage Advertisement posters created by the friends of the bride and groom. Let me explain the poster for those who are new to this. On the top left of the poster is “Thala Ajith”, a popular Tamil Movie star. On the top right is the boy and the girl who are going to get married. Rest all the faces are the friends who ‘worked hard’ for this poster. This is a common custom in Tamil Nadu, I guess. If any one know about this better, please let me know in your comments.
So What are you trying this week?
Hope to see your entries. You can take part in this challenge till next Friday.
Help Needed :
Please let me know how to make MMC better so that it is more useful for everyone. Please share your feedback and suggestions. Thanking you in advance.
Previous Week’s entries
Thank you for joining !
Then join me here too 🙂