Morning Selfie. Oops I cannot use the letter “e”. Oh I have used it already!!
Here are the rules of the challenge:
- Write a whole paragraph (a paragraph sounds easy right?) without any word containing the letter “e” (still easy for ya?)
- By reading this you are already signed up.
- Challenge at least five bloggers to do the challenge. They must do it within 24 hours or it is considered as failure.
- If you fail or pass, suffer in the Page of Lame.
- If you win, wallow in the Page of Fame.
If anyone of you, who are reading this feels like taking up this challenge please feel free. I am not ‘challenging anyone. Sorry for bending the rules 😀
So here is what I could come up with.
“This is fun. I want to try too. So I am trying now. A paragraph? I think I can do it too. Now I want to think about a topic. What about photography, an art of capturing light and shadows? I am a big fan of this art form. I am also a big fan of capturing colours of sun at twilight or at dusk. It is an amazing sight without any doubt. Waking up at dawn for capturing rising sun is too much work for a lazy guy. And I am a lazy guy. So I, mostly work at dusk for capturing amazing colours of sky. I am having many such photographs on my blog. Do visit and find out. That is all for now.
Yipeeeee.. Finished. sorry for the self promotion :P”
Which was initially posted on the comment section of the challenge post . As I have already stated that I am lazy, I didn’t want to do the extra editing or additions. It is very liberating now, just to type away without bothering about the letters involved. Thanks to Abyssbrain & HBhatnagar for this challenge.