Welcome to 103 rd week of Mundane Monday Challenge
Mundane Monday Challenge encourages you to take more pictures. The philosophy of MMC is simple. You can create a beautiful picture even by focusing on a very common looking, dull or so called Mundane subject! All you have to do is look around, find a mundane subject, appreciate it and use your creativity to frame it in such a way to create a beautiful frame.
There is one more angle to this challenge. One looks around to find beauty. That is a great way to look at mundane things and be grateful for them. It can help one to change their perspective and helps one to understand that nothing is Ordinary.
In order to create beautiful frames all you have to do is to pay more attention to your surrounding. Try to include a mundane object in your frame. And by following or un-following the composition guidelines, make them look great. You can find a few guidelines in the link below which can help you to get started.
I want you to focus on making interesting frames and photographs. Focus more on photography.
Now I want you to make beautiful compositions out of those seemingly mundane objects. So join Mundane Monday Challenge : Learn Photography
How to join, Step by Step :
- Find beauty in everyday mundane things and frame it beautifully. Use some of the guidelines to get you started.
- Make a post, upload the photographs and publish it.
- Dont forget to link it to my latest MMC post. In wordpress language, please give me a pingback.
- Do leave the link to your post as a comment on the latest MMC post since some of the pingbacks are not working.
- Do check MMC every Monday and get inspired from MMC community.
- Engage with MMC community, make new connections and learn from others.
Here goes my entry for this week’s MMC.
So What are you trying this week?
Hope to see your entries. You can take part in this challenge till next Saturday.
Previous Week’s entries
Thank you everyone for joining the challenge 🙂